Sunday, September 27, 2009

For Those About to Rock...

Click here to view these pictures larger

Actually, I just had to get your attention with that awesome AC/DC title...

For those about to check out the latest Gills-A-GoGo in this backwards order way it goes, I will fill you in now that I found I could view photos from Sam's prechool site and directly send them to this blog and oh-so-cool, I thought! But now I don't know how to move them, relocate them, group them, whatever, so each picture was posted as a new entry. So as you scroll down in that backwards kind of way, maybe it'll all make sense.

And I left in the Click here to view these pictures larger link below each picture but I am doubtful that it works since I think you have to be an invited/approved member of the preschool class website. But just in case you can, I left it.

Happy Fall Y'All!

No comments:

Post a Comment