Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday Morning

It musta been a tiring weekend. I opened Sam and Grant's door and found Sam asleep face down on the carpet right by the door. Don't know what he was doing on the floor but... here he's rolled over and kinda waking up.


Kinda.
Corndogs and cartoons. And you know, I am ok with that. Just keepin' it real.
Now here's someone who makes Sam look like Little Mr. Morning Sunshine. I wake him up and Grant's like a bear coming out of hibernation. And the bear bus will be here in 15 minutes! Not kidding. Still gotta potty, get dressed, eat, brush teeth, get the backpack, the glasses, clean the retainers. And Grant can do it. Does it this way everyday.


Thank goodness Charles is always even-tempered. He makes my day a little easier.

Caroline is more of a morning kid. She wakes up on her own early enough that she has lots of free time. Time that she can head outside and be greeted by Scooter.

Scooter says: Whatcha have for breakfast?? YUM

Time for some morning swinging and tricks.
Now look at that happy morning face. And look at the grown-out bangs, almost there!
Ok, now it's almost 8:30. Caroline's bus comes before Grant's. She does all her own wardrobe choosin' and hair stylin'.
And Gary and Jack are long gone. Gary leaves before 7 and Jack at 7:20. Mama here is normally a morning person, but not today. Definitely not after the night of weird sleep I had. Dreamin dreamin dreamin. They were fun dreams, but kinda tired me out. I had to figure out how to get my car home from Indy, or was it Cincinnati? Somewhere east. I had just left it there and came back to St. Louis (how?) and then remembered I left it and needed it. And somehow it all involved the Guelhstorf children and the Hobsons, our neighbors. Hmmm.
And here, welcome to my nightmare. My daily laundry and dishes just awaitin' for me. No wonder I like to play around on my little bloggie so much.
Pro-crastin-ation?And check out this Monday morning bed head. Yikes!
I didn't know it could even do that.
Maybe it's not so bad from the front view?
DOUBLE YIKERS!!!
Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment