Monday, June 4, 2012

Back Home, Back to It

Ahh, all I want to do is talk about our trip.  I can’t right now but I will soon, you betcha, pics and all.

This morning I dropped Jack off at HIGH SCHOOL.  And the amusing part is that he was the one that set an alarm and came in to wake me up to drive him in.  And so I drive up to the school and he hops out.  On his own.  It’s  a huge place.  It’s like some kids’ college.  Me: Do you want me to go with you and help find where you need to go? 

img_EHS_2010

Him:  No thanks.  Bye.  See ya later, Mom.  When I come home after a day at the office and I’ll be bringing the wife and six kids.

Well, maybe he didn’t really say that but he might as well have. That’s what it feels like.

So I picked up some milk and bread to get us going this morning, given the empty fridge and pantry, because we have a full day ahead.  It’s pay the-dental-professionals-well day.  Here’s our line up.

9:15 Sam Gill dentist

9:35 Caroline Gill dentist

9:55  Grant Gill dentist

12:30 Jackson Gill pick up

2:15  Grant Gill orthodontist

3:00 Jackson Gill orthodontist

4:15 Diane Gill dentist

All the kids’ appointments were planned in advance, being routine cleaning/check ups and braces appointments.  Mine, I just made.  My tooth was hurting on the trip and it seemed to hit worst when we were at really high elevations so I thought that was the connection.  I just had my cleaning and check-up the week before so I couldn’t imagine I have some cavity or something.  Well, now we’re home and at what, nearly sea level? a couple/few hundred feet?, and my tooth is really hurting so something’s up.  Gonna find out today just what that is.  That’s the agenda for today.  Trip talk will come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment