Monday, December 22, 2014

Day#34

This chicken leg-looking part of my hand is extra chicken leg-looking now thanks to wild, unbridled enthusiasm while playing foosball last night. I swear it is the only "sport" I display any competitive drive (well, you might also include badminton because I love to do downward drives in a slightly vicious manner but really, it doesn't compare).

The weird thing is that my competitive drive while playing foosball is like at a totally loco level. You can ask Gary. You would be shocked at the aggression this gal can dish out and the awesome scoring I can do, especially once I am warmed up. I started playing it in college and not even that often, but, not to sound immodest, I did feel I had found I had a gift. Today the heel of my hand is so swelled up and sore and discolored, and I can't wait to get to play again.

1 comment: