Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Day#135

Gary at the phone store last night.

I now have a different phone, going from an iPhone to a Galaxy and it's mostly OK but I really goofed up not posting like I should have over the weekend.  I took some great pics while we were in Clay County for the Easter weekend,  but don't have any of them now.   At least I don't think I do but will check on the pc and see if I do from my final iPhone back up.  Somehow though, I have 5,000+ old pictures that I thought were lost forever that are now showing in a Picasa file on this phone, but the bummer part is I can't do anything with them, like edit or delete or even email them so that I can post them on here.  Maybe I'll get something figured out. Love technology but sometimes it's frustrating as heck!

2 comments:

  1. The Galaxy is a great phone, but I don't think I could handle the transition...

    ReplyDelete