Monday, August 22, 2011

Vacation, The Third Dose

A couple more shots from our Cape San Blas days that I just found on my phone…

aug 11 081 

and couldn’t resist posting since they show Caroline and Sam both getting their surf on.  

2011-07-31_13.20.34

Next, we travelled on to Havana to Julia and Neil’s house on the lake where we met up for one night there with Grandma and Grandpa and Ross and Julia. 

   aug 11 090

aug 11 089        

We took an evening boat cruise and got a little thrill of the scary kind when Gary in a kayak played chicken with (and should a been a little more chicken of) the pontoon boat driven by Jack.  Yikers.  

He finally came up.

  Florida 2011 033 Florida 2011 042

 Florida 2011 045   

This pic is of course Ross with Julia, but the next morning I went kayaking for my first time with Ross and, yep, I loved it just like I thought I would.  Super fun.  Add that to my want list… pool, lake with kayak.

  Florida 2011 023

Here we all are.  There were two versions of this shot, taken by ?? the pond guy.  Now I can’t remember his name….   Anyway, look at Grant’s expression in both. 

    Florida 2011 022 - Copy

and

Florida 2011 023 - Copy

Does he not love being squished in with his family?

Or is it that Ross has an odor? 

My bet is on “citrus.”

Florida 2011 022 

Not sure Sam is all that happy either even though I clearly am. 

 

 

 

 

aug 11 103

But then I think he found true happiness.  Everyone appeared to have found their sleeping accommodations comfortable.

 aug 11 122 aug 11 115

I will say, Charles has never looked so rested. 

We did take some other shots that were pretty hilarious.  Too bad I have none in my possession. 

Just know there are funny pictures out there of everyone in the whole family, and I mean funny.  Man, that iPad was just too fun. 

angry birds

And just how many times did we hear Sam and Grant say, “Can I play Angry Birds?”  

Next leg:  On to St Pete

1 comment:

  1. I love re-living the vacation. It was great!! Thank goodness for technology!

    ReplyDelete