Thursday, December 4, 2014

Day#17

Presenting... the finished laundry room. I took down the old wide border that was at the ceiling and painted the walls a, in my opinion, much better yellow. Well, it is the same as the new hallway color which maybe I have not even yet mentioned. That was a story in itself so maybe tomorrow?

I loved the bright colors in this floral canvas from Target so that was my inspiration to go with red and yellow, plus I emptied out lots of junk that landed in here when we moved in. I also came across this plug-in air freshener scent called Library, not even joking. It's labelled a blend of leather and oak and it's my favorite smell these days.

If this laundry room is somewhere I'm going to be living my life, I figure I might as well like being in there and now really I do.

1 comment:

  1. It is very pretty, someplace I would enjoy having my sewing machine in..

    ReplyDelete