Friday, January 30, 2015

Day#73

MadMen is our latest Netflix binge show. But really I guess it's kinda my show since Gary seems more into It's Always Sunny and I can't stand hearing ten seconds of *that voice* known as Charlie so I end up watching MadMen which is set in a 1960's NewYorkCity advertising world.

It was slow to get going I thought, but now I'm into season 5 and I'm definitely interested in the characters and seeing where the stories go.

And can I just say to all women who came before me and had the courage to go up against a man in a man's world: thank you thank you. I can't imagine living a life where men always thought they knew better and could tell a woman what to do and found a female's only worth in how cute she was in a skirt. Oy! Thank you to all the brave ladies. Watching this show has really opened my eyes to how far we've come.

1 comment: