Thursday, July 16, 2009

Boating at Sam Dale Lake

by Caroline





The day that we were coming home from Grandma and Grandpa's, we went boating at Sam Dale Lake! And everything that looked like an alligator or crocodile was just a log. And my Grandma and Grandpa Harrell was there, but they didn't go boating. My dad was the paddler. The boys maybe paddled, too.














And we went to the park there and we ate lunch there.


And we went to see a mule! And my Grandma knowed its name, but she forgot. I fed her and she almost bit my hand off! I mean, it just slobbered on me.


Scooter had fun at Grandma and Grandpa Harrell's, too!

(a little out of sequence)

And when we got to my Grandma and Grandpa Gill's we saw my Uncle Bob and Aunt Vicki and we saw Aunt Debra and Aunt Karen came. And my Uncle Joe. And he works at a button factory! He really does! He makes paint for buttons and he's like Joe that worked at the button factory. ha ha ha
And my Aunt Julia and Uncle Neil came. And at The Depot, we had the Anniversary! My mom already did those pictures.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment