Saturday, December 25, 2010

Over the Highway and Through the Belleville

dec 10 007

Yesterday was the kids’ first day of Christmas break and I was ready for a distraction, so we took a drive to see Ross.  

When we walked in, Sam said, “This is just like a HOTEL!”

It did come with chocolates, chilled soda, video games, and magnets. 

It was homey, but very organized and neat as a pin. 

I am so jeal.

dec 10 002 

I know I was wowed by the math formula decor.   The walls were screaming, This guy is serious.

   dec 10 003

And I did not hear one time Grant telling Ross he hoped Ross still could get his money back on the apartment….as opposed to the first time we walked in as Ross was moving in at Thanksgiving time. 

Ouch, little mouthy 10 year old. 

dec 10 004

I’d say a grown-up lives here now, one that’s looking so serious about school and setting forward to a new career.

We’re all rootin for you!  Good luck to you, Ross, but I know you don’t need it.

 dec 10 008

1 comment:

  1. Makes the apartment look really homey and comfortable. A great study den!

    ReplyDelete