Friday, January 28, 2011

Conversations with Myself

Thursday morning:

OMG, this van smells worse than usual! 

OMG, how is that possible?!

OMG, that SMELL!!!

OMG, that’s cat poop!

OMG, on my grocery carrier! 

OMG, GROSS GROSS GROSS!!

OMG, now do I have to throw it away?!

OMG, I don’t want to clean it!

OMG, there’s cat pee in the trunk, too!

OMG, on my Grandma’s quilt!

OMG, the one she made me in 1970!

OMG, cat, you are gonna die!

OMG, the cat musta been shut up in the van all night?!

(So I worked at cleaning it up…..)

Friday morning:

OMG, I am gonna drive this van off a cliff if I can’t get rid of this smell.

OMG, where is a cliff?!!

Friday afternoon:

OMG, yes, Petco, I’ll gladly pay $12 for your Nature’s Miracle Advanced Just For Cats odor removing enzymatic spray!

OMG, enzymatic spray, seriously, I love you.

OMG, Caroline, don’t you ever ask for a cat again.

 

 

7 comments:

  1. OMG, you cracked us up. That is so funny. Maybe you should contact the enzyme spray company for a commercial, but then, the animal rights people would probably throw rocks at you for confining your cat in the van overnight. Maybe C should have helped clean it up. Keep up the writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, my grandma posted OMG on the comment section of a blog. My grandma is hip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I am so glad you are back to your writing!! That is a very funny story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, thanks for the comments! You guys are the best audience. I did miss my bloggie, for sure.

    I have to wonder, Karen, if you would think it was a funny story if say your Pilot was substituted for "my van"? : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debra, are you serious? OMG...

    ReplyDelete