Monday, December 31, 2012

We are so adventurous sometimes

Gary picked up this latte in a can at the Vandalia grocery store on our snowy drive home just now. He handed it to me and I'm in charge of following the instructions so here it goes.

1. Turn can upside down, remove seal, and push heat activation button 1.5 cm. (1.5 cm?! I couldn't get it to depress at all, so I handed it to Gary and I steered while he showed it who was 1.5 cm boss)
2. Shake for 20 seconds after it begins to steam. (It never began to steam but I still shook it for a minute and it got so hot I had to set it down)
3. Turn can back upright and let it sit for 3 minutes. (The temperature indicator registered "perfect" at the end of 3 mins. Looking promising!)
4. Pop the top opening and enjoy your delectable latte. (Except Gary found it to only be delectable if you like the bitter lemon aftertaste. And then we noticed the label said nothing about the flavor or taste, it just promoted the idea of a "hot" beverage)

He said the other option available in the hot can was mushroom soup. I am so glad he wasn't that adventurous!

3 comments: