Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Catch up on the year past, continued—Fall Fun

 

IMG_2532Girls’ weekend in Effingham to watch Jack’s band competition.  What a great time!  Some music, some wine, some more wine, some hotel time, some cards, and definitely some giggling. 

Next day, some Cracker Barrel breakfast. 

  IMG_2535  IMG_2538

 

IMG_2543

This year’s band show was called Twisted Metal with cool  Sabbath and Ozzy songs.

 

IMG_2568 Halloween fun

Caroline was a baby!  And she dressed up for Halloween, too.  (Will she laugh at that?  Probably not)IMG_2573 IMG_2574

Diane’s birthday happened, turned 46 stinkin years old. At least I got Joe’s Pizza and had some smiling kids to make me feel better.IMG_2634 IMG_2639  IMG_2724

Never say never:  Gary Target shopping on Black Friday

IMG_2779

Us going out somewhere but I don’t even know where.  I do remember it was the day before my hair appointment and this below was the after.

IMG_2782

My hair girl curling ironed it.  I always let her do whatever she wants~~my hair girl Annette and I have been together eighteen years.  : )  Longer than many marriages, huh?

 

Next up, one of the best holidays, Thanksgiving…

1 comment: