Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Last batch of iPhone pics, for now

IMG_3475

Spring, finally!

IMG_3508

IMG_3477 

At the SIUe Gardens, we saw the miniest daffodils I’ve ever seen.  And very cool metal artwork that I would like to bring home, too.  But I didn’t. 

 IMG_3478

Recently I replaced the former dining room plant with a fern, which I’ve never tried indoors.  This shot sure makes the red dining room look like a crazy pink.  The stand is not the prettiest in the world I’ll admit, but it was made by my great great grandpa so I keep it and am happy to have it.  Now I can’t remember why I even took a picture of this. 

IMG_3479

Hey, a pic of Jack!!  And my mom.  This was taken a few days after he had oral surgery for all four wisdom teeth.  That’s how he spent his Sophomore year Spring Break.  The other kids spent the week at Grandma and Grandpa’s house, so it was pretty quiet at home.

IMG_3483

Taking a look at the big tree on Grandpa’s farm. 

My three sons.  Robbie, Ernie, Chip ?  : ) 

IMG_3485

Their one son. 

 IMG_3492

So happy for our sunny days with family.

IMG_3493 IMG_3496

Who needs to paddle the boat when you got the dog paddle?

IMG_3500 IMG_3501

Checking out the creek at my folks’. Lots of little fish and a dead crawdad and that was all we saw.  Well, also a bunch of ticks that appeared later.  But not a single snake which was surprising on this kind of day.

IMG_3505 

The only kid remaining at our house that cares about an Easter egg hunt.  Sniff, sniff. 

 IMG_3509

My view from the trampoline which is the perfect spot to sun on cool Spring days.  We better never get rid of the tramp.

 

IMG_3510

Going into SIUe for a night of bowling. I don’t want these days to end.  Will you guys just keep on dressing alike and holding hands even when you’re 30 and 26?  It’ll keep your mama happy.

IMG_3515

At Sam’s last eye exam, he was having trouble with convergence.  Luckily it wasn’t noticeably affecting his reading,  but I’m telling you, he couldn’t cross his eyes at all.  He’s been practicing since January and now it looks like he’s gained the skill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment