Thursday, May 1, 2014

She’s on an iPhone pic roll

IMG_3399  

It’s hard to get a good picture of fire I think, but I kept trying since it was so cool to see the chimney effect from a hollow piece of wood one night at our friend’s house in the old Rosie neighborhood.  Fires are fun and that’s a fact.

  IMG_3403

April Fools’ Day.  One of the kids brought home the brown E’s from school actually.  For two years now I have had awesome AF’s tricks planned that I haven’t gotten to use.  Next year I swear!  

IMG_3414

I thought someone had dumped the icemaker bin when I came home and found this at the front step. It was hail just like Sonic ice.  And our icemaker had quit so I had been buying Sonic ice.  It took quite awhile for me to accept that this really was hail, but it really was. Lots of Spring storms here lately.

 

IMG_3416

Because I used to work in Patoka, IL, little town that it is being quoted on an Old Navy ad!, I had to take a pic. 

 

IMG_3415

AND my girl is Caroline who is all into clothes shopping and fashion and she has a friend named Livia!  This was actually a TV commercial that I had to stop and take a screenshot.  I don’t actually know what the commercial was for. 

IMG_3422

I love my (our) new grill Gary bought over the winter to replace our oldie that had caught on fire twice.  I call it mine because I am so far the only one that uses it.  It’s so cool.  None of the dials are melted and it is big enough I can cook the entire mess of hamburgers and hotdogs at one time.

I don’t take food pics at restaurants but I guess I occasionally do at home.  Strawberry shortcake.IMG_3432 IMG_3439 Apps are fun.

Naps are, too.IMG_3441 IMG_3446

Gary and the boys are expanding their wardrobes to include quick-dry performance wear to use this summer on their high adventure camping trip. I have to say I was compelled to snap this pic because raglan sleeves = hunky shoulders and biceps, IMO.

IMG_3467

The cloudy day takes a lot away but trust me, these pear blooms were beautiful. When the wind blew, it looked like giant snowflakes falling in the air. 

IMG_3474

This was from the day I was so excited to get to the yard sale with leather furniture that I slammed the passenger van door somehow into my left ankle.  I don’t think I could do that again if I tried and I don’t ever want to do it again because, holy mother that hurt.  I didn’t even get to see the furniture.  Boo hoo.  Missed Zumba for more than a week too, but now it’s much better. 

I’m not even done with April yet, folks!

1 comment: