Monday, May 9, 2011

MovieMonday—Theme: Out of Touch

This weekend, we had two movies in the player here at home, one for the kids and one for me as part of my Mother’s Day dream day, where I actually get to sit and watch a movie that I pick.   Without interruption was part of the dream but, hey, I realize even on Mother’s Day, you can’t have it all. 

As totally different as the two movies appear to be, they really were similar in several ways….basically, it was the story of someone living outside the scope of reality in a world of hallucinations and nightmares, engaged in heavy conflict with a peer, and both with some dramatic costumes. 

His and hers. 

peewee suitnatalie-portman-black-swan-costume

 

 

I present to you the movie combo of:

peewee's big adventure

&

black swan

(I liked both!)

4 comments:

  1. Of course I got the first costume, but I thought the second one was for The Seven Year Itch. It's not a white dress, but it does look like the model is standing above a gust of air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did the kids watch Pee-Wee's Big Adventure with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids all really liked PW, but Caroline said she had bad dreams about Large Marge.

    ReplyDelete