Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is Blog-worthy?

Arrg, more weeks fly by and I have no posts.  I don’t even know why but it probably has to do with how little free time I have.  I don’t think I am even noticing all the little things that in the past would have been post-worthy.  And I never grab the camera anymore. 

But one recent development, a biggie for me, is that my beloved Zumba leader Heather is gone.  She’s not gone-gone, thank goodness, but just no longer teaches in my town.  I was about to freak when I found out she was leaving me.  How dare she?  I can not tell you how magically motivating she makes exercising!  How would I do it without her?

Friday and Saturday this past week were the first days with the new replacements.  I went.  I smiled.  I survived.  In fact, I have muscle soreness today in the biggest part of my whole body so that tells me it was a good work out. 

The new Friday teacher is Ashley and she is a waif and soft spoken and so non-Heather but I like her and her style.  But let me tell you about the Saturday teacher!  HE is in-tense.  Heather was intense.  Nitro, (that is really what he’s called, no last name that I’ve heard so far) is in-tense-er!  Just ask my bum muscles.

nitro13 I had to wonder if he was the former American Gladiator when I first heard/saw his name.  Well, he’s not THE Nitro which would be semi-funny to picture in dance shoes and doing Zumba moves, but you know, it coulda been. 

Final verdict:  as much as I didn’t want a change, it’s looking like it’s a good one.  New moves, some new music…new is kinda exciting. 

But I still miss my Heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment