Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Day#242

Now hopefully I'm back on track with the days' numbers. Oy!

So while the house was fairly quiet with only Jack and I at home, I've been trying to figure out the best window covering option for the basement. I brought home various items ranging from shower curtains to a tablecloth to thrift shop sheers to curtains. I was trying them all out without actually putting up a rod since there's options there too of grommets, clips, or rod pocket and do I go above the transom window or below it. So many options are making it difficult, but I am eventually weeding out what doesn't work and have found costs can range from $20 to $100 plus. Funny that my two favorites are the cheapest, the tablecloth, and the most expensive, the real curtains.

It's hard to get a good picture against a window, but I've taken a bunch to supposedly help the process.

Hopefully this project will be done by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment