Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Day#356

Well, today's the final day of my 'year in the life' and it closes my 48th year. I really was not good about posting every single day, but did work better at taking at least a picture a day and just posting several at once.  Not sure what the blog is going to be starting tomorrow.

Maybe I'll start a second year? Maybe I'll go back to a more traditional blog? Maybe I'll post only in the form of haiku? Guess we will see because I truly don't have a plan yet. 

2 comments:

  1. Terribly embarrassing but I think I forgot a year has 365 days and I was going with 356. Ok, I just firmly decided I am not doing a numbered daily post ever again ever! Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Diane! I read every single blog, and I really hope you keep it going.

    ReplyDelete