Thursday, February 18, 2016

Oh you guys

I just went plumb AWOL on the blog, but I guess not really since I kinda gave myself permission to drop it for awhile.  But now enough time's passed that I have missed doing it and feel like it'd be something I would regret down the line if I didn't make some attempt to record the life of my family.  

It (this life) is just flying by so fast like each day has a jet engine behind it. Lame-o simile/metaphor/whatever it is, but hopefully you understand the point. When a day feels like it's actually made up of about six hours and and then the next day is here before you can even imagine, so many things get lost.  I realize I just gotta stop and take it in while I'm living it, or it's all gonna be gone before I know it.  

Now is that *closer to turning 50* hitting someone right in the face or what?

So, coming up soon, here's what all's been going on with us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment