Tuesday, May 1, 2018

New Years Day of the Spring

Ok, it's May 1 which I'm gonna think of as a January 1-kind-of-milestone and vow to return to giving some time each day to sharing pictures and thoughts and happenings. I kept putting it off since I felt like I needed to go back and fill in the large GoGo gap since hitting the dead end last August, but then realized I was missing chances to document lots of cool things daily so it was best to just chuck the overwhelming and forced idea of catching up. So today is the day to start anew and I am planning to post everyday in May. 

It might look like I got my hair cut, but no; it's just a hot/windy May Day ponytail. 

And not bragging but that plant looks so good you might think it's fake. But no; it's totally real. I ignore it and I mean drastically, I don't even water it but a tiny bit once a month, and it grows so full and is the brightest, healthy green. It took me awhile (ok, yes years) to figure that out, but now it's a really nice looking plant sitting in its quiet corner of the dining room just like it likes. 

So now, back to daily pictures just like I like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment