Sunday, March 8, 2015

Day#108

These are our two games we've been playing lately. No Monopoly-type time commitment required with these.

We've also started making up names for scorekeeping. It started innocently enough earlier this winter when someone wrote Grant, but it looked like Giant. And then someone took the next step to name me Loser right after Giant. That got some laughs so of course it perpetuated and now we all have new names each game.

A sampling:

Ross=Rosster=TheBoss
Grant=Giant=Granite=GraniteCountertop (my fave)
Gary=WarrenG=Pedro
Diane=Loser=Lucky=Tina (paired with Pedro as in 'You fat lard')
Sam=Slam=SamBoDean (another fave to say)

So, Racko was a game I played as a kid and loved. I was so excited to find it at a yard sale at some point, but just recently convinced the family to try it. Let's just say it's not a high skill game. I always like playing, though, maybe because it's one I can win. It's a numbers game, but virtually no math involved.

1 comment:

  1. Playing games is way better than sitting around watching TV like most families do... :)

    ReplyDelete