Thursday, March 12, 2015

Day#113

I've started doing these black ink drawings called Zentangles. I find it really fun, and know it especially would be if I could spend more time at it. I'm feeling like such a beginner but that's cool. I, in general, enjoy the feeling that I can improve at things and develop further. And when that happens, I don't know, it's good, kinda feels like a pat on the back.

Like today, I got into wheel pose at yoga for the first time. It's really just like coming up into a kid's back bend, but it's something I found hard and impossible to do when I first tried a few weeks ago and didn't really think I ever could get it, but then surprisingly today, it happened and I feel great. I'm getting tougher and stronger!

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty! I wish I could go to yoga with you!!!

    ReplyDelete