Thursday, February 9, 2012

Super Foot Bowl

2012-02-05 19.31.45

Us girls didn’t care too much about watching the Super Bowl last Sunday.  Caroline thought a much better idea would be for us to have a spa session. She sat it all up and invited me in.  We soaked our feet in lovely warm water to which she had added some foot cream.  It looked a little weird but felt great! 

Then one of the other team defected to our side.

2012-02-05 19.38.48

Our treatment was capped off by a manicure and just look at the color choices.

2012-02-05 19.28.16

Sam chose a rainbow effect so he had a different (read: bright) color on every finger.

The next morning he came to me as we were walking out the door for school.  “Mom, this didn’t come off!  I put it in the water!”

No, Sam, nail polish does not come off in water.  There was no time to get the remover out.  He had to go to school that way.

He seemed ok with that.  He did say later that everyone noticed his painted nails and asked him why they were like that.

All he had to say was “My sister did it.” 

2 comments:

  1. This proves another reason why Super Bowl SHOULD NOT be on Sunday night! No boy should have to go to school with painted nails! I can't wait for my day with Caroline Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun, wish I could have joined you!

    ReplyDelete