Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Helmet, The End

If you remember back to this, you will concede with me that this helmet lasted well beyond what my doubters predicted!  Gary gave it a day until it’s tiger stripes lost their stick and Ross gave it a week. 

Mind you, it turned out to be more than a year and three months later, it was still looking tiger-good!

Until it was hanging out on the driveway and met up with somewhere between 2 and 3 tons of Honda minivan backing out.

Ok, looks like maybe it got a little scuffed, maybe we see a crack there;  it could just use a little more electrical tape, orange paint, a cosmetic touch up….

jan 12 007

but no, actually it was mutilated.jan 12 004      

RIP Tiger Helmet

(formerly known as Purple Flower Helmet before the gender reassignment procedure)

2006- 2012

2 comments:

  1. What in the world happened to it. I hope there was no head inside when this happened. I bet it was Scooter. Am I right? Or was it an automobile?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was me in the van. Warm weather = dragging out all their stuff and leaving on the driveway.

    ReplyDelete