Monday, May 21, 2012

THAT’s What I’m Talking About

Look at my calendar today: 

2012-05-21 07.05.40

Gary and the boys have Scouts tonight and that’s it.  For all day. 

So today, I’m up, doing what I want to do.  Cooked my favorite breakfast for myself.  Gonna decide what to do next.  All day long.  Nothing’s telling me what to do.

Well, until the kids get up.  haha

And I have friends coming over tomorrow so somebody better tell me I should clean the floor.  But besides that,

This is exactly what I was waiting for.

may calendar (5)

Four days of nothing on the schedule.

  may calendar (2) 

Until Friday and then I’ll have to get myself in gear to go on my most anticipated day of forever where I can see my very favorite musicians live, in person, with some of my very favorite people.  I haven’t done that since 2003.  So you could say it’s been nine years coming.  I’m slightly excited. 

[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

may calendar (4)

And then after that night, we have a three-day weekend of nothing on the schedule.  Well, except Zumba and that’s a-ok with me since that’s one of my very favorite things, too. 

 

may calendar (3)  

And then following that, it’s family vacation time.  Yeehaw! 

Let me tell ya, the last two weeks of May are a world apart from the first three. 

may calendar (6)

And not that all that busy-ness was bad, but this is ….

may calendar

7 comments:

  1. You sound excited, don't want to burst your bubble, but is it still okay for us to visit on Friday so we can be with the children?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound excited, don't want to burst your bubble, but is it still okay for us to visit on Friday so we can be with the children?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No bubble burst here! I was still counting on you all coming! That's part of our great weekend. Sorry if I made it sound different than that. I'm just so happy about the whole next two weeks, every part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I hate that I can't go with you to the best concert in the history of concerts! I'll be thinking of you...

      Delete
  5. I hate that I can't come for the best concert in the history of concerts!!! Have a great time... I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am bummed you have to miss, too, Debra! Graduation schmaduation.
    I can't believe I'll be seeing them tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete