Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Day#298

Considering our high school reunion was coming up, I had been looking through old pictures and yearbooks recently.  This is from my 8th grade year.  I'm missing in this picture (there were only us five cheerleaders), but it does bring back memories of a very hot, scratchy sweater.  Luckily, it was paired with a super cute skirt, that is, if you can get over the green and gold combo, and we did have cool Asics shoes. I was one of the students that helped make the painted wooden Irishman hanging in the Xenia gymnasium and I guess I probably helped make this paper one too, here with these girls, but I have no memory of it. We had an impressive basketball team of tall and athletic boys that were my close friends since kindergarten and I was really proud of that. This is the first year there are no students in my old Xenia Grade School since they all go to the new building in Flora now. It was a great school and I'm glad I was there the nine years I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment