Monday, September 21, 2015

Day#306

Saturday morning Sam had escrima class and Caroline had to be picked up from a sleepover so Gary and I hit some yardsales while en route. He bought a non-running push mower for $2 even though it started out at $5. I couldn't believe he could fit it in the car, but as usual, he always proves me wrong on this stuff.  He had it running and mowed the yard by afternoon. Of course!

The big boys and I had the Tiger Ambush band competition to work that day and evening. Sam had a birthday party he attended and Caroline had a friend over to spend the night.  Ross was over until he had to go to work. I cooked up some cheeseburgers for supper and made my first ever cheesecake. Gary changed the van and car oil and rotated their tires. All our typical weekend stuff....am I leaving something out?

No comments:

Post a Comment