Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Day#302

One more, this was taken during Homecoming week my senior year showing the candidates for queen and king. It was Tie, Belt, and Hat day--how corny is that?  All I had to do for dress up days was raid my grandma's closets. That's even where my punk clothes came from. Susan and Andy, which was her boyfriend, were elected queen and king. That was okay with me because I had such a fun time that week just being a part of all the festivities. Our class won the float contest for the fourth straight year. And I got to ride on the back of a convertible in the parade which was cool until Tom Krutsinger hit the gas pedal a bit hard and flipped me backwards. Luckily, I did not hit the pavement. That was one of my best high school memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment