Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Day#303

I don't think I reported back on the windows!!  It is wonderful to look out of them now. I'm kicking myself that I didn't hire this done three years ago. It makes me so happy to have a clean view. The guy used a 15-foot ladder with variable heights to each leg and perched up on the steps as he needed to.  As he leaned over as far as he could reach, I was nervous for him, but he said our job was really like nothing and actually he has no fear on any job.  He had just done windows at the mansion at Grant's Farm in which his 40-foot ladder wasn't enough so he tied himself around his middle with a rope and dangled outside the closed window while his boss sat on the inside and held his weight on the rope. Add that to the list of jobs Diane could never do.

1 comment: