Friday, December 2, 2011

A Quickie with No Real Title

I have literally seven minutes to post something so here it goes.  I have not been blogging much at all lately.  And why not?  Maybe no compelling material tied with minimal time opportunities.  I don’t exactly know, but I miss it.  So today, there’s this off the top of my head for something I can tell you about. 

justice-girls-gift-world-boots

Grant, the curmudgeonly 11-year-old great grandpa, bringing back thoughts to me of his capri/short-shorts tirade that I would love to link back to to refresh your memories but no time to actually look back through the archives, said this week:

 

What is it with all the girls thinking they have to have boots to wear?  ‘I want these boots, I want these boots.’  They can join the Army if they want boots so bad.   

2 comments:

  1. Let him know I got boots yesterday without having to enlist!! That was very funny!!

    ReplyDelete