Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Wet Noodle Golden Doodle

Sam just got off the bus singing,

One the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a poodle in a doghouse. 

I thought he made it up, but he said he read it in a book. 

Even if he wasn’t meaning Tammy/Annie/Tess, he didn’t waste any time getting his boots on to go out and see her. 

By the way, someone might need a bath.  Another bath, that is.  Remember Sunday, just three days ago when her master had her all scrubbed up and so clean?

Well, that was then:Dec 11 075

This is now:2011-12-20_16.31.182011-12-20_16.30.55  

She stays in the dog house some, but yep, all this rain and the yard is pretty muddy.  Caroline had both dogs in the basement last night, but I had to run them out because they were extremely messy.  Despite the lousy weather, they seem really happy, though. 

2011-12-20_16.30.08 

Look how fast her tail is swinging! 

There’s no actual pictures since I had to hurry to scramble and save his life, but it was hilarious and I wish I had caught it on film: 

2011-12-20_16.30.17

When Sam would stop petting her, her giant paw came right up onto his chest and she about pushed him off the end of the picnic table more than once.  Accidentally, of course.

I think we like being a two-dog family. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like she has pretty well forgotten her former master, maybe Grant can calculate the half-life of a dog's affection. I'd guess about 2 days. She looks like she's being loved. Be careful, Sam.

    ReplyDelete