Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Big Discovery

Last post, I was telling you all about snapping pictures while we were buzzing down the road coming home after Christmas. I snapped a few of Gary sitting there in the passenger's seat beside me. In most of the pictures, he's showing the mushed up Crunch and Munch contents of his mouth, I know~~ so juvenile, but there were a few just plain hunky ones like these.

The short and serious hair, check.

Dark glasses, check.

Black mustache, check.

Mr. All Business look, check.





And then it hit me! All these years and I just realized







I am married to Travis Junior.



He's gonna have to perfect that horizontal hairline but otherwise, he's there.



All I can say is Thank Gah it ain't Jim Dangle,


although I can attest to the fact that Gary did in fact wear Dangle shorts like this. Two occasions, just off the top of my head, 1984 in High School and 1991 Current River trip. And I still have the little Current River numbers in our basement. I like to call them Proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment