Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Computer Test. This is only a test.

Ok, got the new computer and it’s like learning how to read and write all over again.  Except this time there’s no fat pencils, rest time, letter people, or chocolate milk in a little carton. 

Only Leo from Dell Support that, funny, doesn’t sound like a Leo. 

So, working on my own without a HinduLeo net, I find our new Windows has a blog feature, so this is a trial run on seeing if this works better than my old way.  So far, so good.  The typing is going well.

Let’s try adding a picture and see.  Copy of DSC04657

OH YEAH!!!

This is good!  I just set my cursor and clicked on a picture and it added it to the right spot.  It took many more steps to do it my old way.  This blogging thing just got even easier.  Watch out!

It’s so fun and immediate, I want to try another picture.  

Copy of DSC03957

And another… I’m liking it!!

DSC05383--

And here’s wishing Mom safe travels today and strength, but we all know she’s good in that department.  Never hurts to get a little extra boost sent your way, though.  (Hug)

No comments:

Post a Comment