Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Weekend Highlights

Our weekend consisted of Friday night having Mom (so happy she’s back) and Dad G here for awhile to have supper and some quick convo and hugs before they left for home sweet home.  And then Saturday day, umm…gosh, I can’t remember.  Then, Saturday night, I know~~Dairy Queen for supper since it was half price day!  Now that I can remember.  And I remember my Georgia Mud Fudge Blizzard.  Oh boy.  Brownie, pecans, ice cream.  Swirled all together.  In a cup.  Perfection. 

On the other hand, G’s: Cappuccino Heath.  Yuck because coffee

GrG:  Mint Oreo.  Mint good, Oreo better.  But yuck, because together? 

S: Dilly Bar.  Yuck because chocolate coating, and geesh, only 210 calories.  Don’t be wastin’ my time! 

So anywho (just yesterday C asked me, “Mom, what does anywho even mean?”  That one was kinda tricky.), Sunday was going to be kinda forgettable also until the   unplanned visit Sunday morning from someone we love to have visit,  RrrrrMmmmm.  Hint:  Sounds like like a little Honda speeding off. 

[By the way, I am going with initials these days in case someone other than my very generous friends and loving family subject themselves to these Go-Go ramblings and what if that outside person turns out to be a weirdo and considers tracking us down?  So you know, it’s for protection, the initial names—like that helps?] 

So while RrrrrMmmmm was here, there was some Wii’ing happening, catching up, and annoying camera behavior by just guess who. 

jan 2010 013jan 2010 002jan 2010 006jan 2010 004jan 2010 007jan 2010 001Isn’t the idea of the Wii that it is supposed to be active gaming, involving activity?  Wondering what’s with all this reclining non-active business, boys? jan 2010 008

We ate some delectable frozen pizza for lunch and just hung out all afternoon.  And RrrrrMmmm helped G pi-vot a large chair from our upstairs bedroom to the main floor so I didn’t have to.  Yea!  But then he laughed at it becoming our computer chair.

I will admit it’s not the most typical desk chair.  jan 2010 jumbo chair 007

A 5-year-old can actually get swallowed up in its mongo-ness.

jan 2010 jumbo chair 004  And yes, at this very moment I am trying to type with my arms fully extended and I am having to reach up ‘cause it sits kinda low. 

jan 2010 017But I can sit on the edge of the large comfy seat and then can reach the keyboard fine.  Laugh if you will, but I see it as “seating with options.”

jan 2010 018

Anywho,  RrrrrrMmmmm, so glad you came by, and gotta ask, how’s those buns??!

2 comments:

  1. The buns. Oh boy. I have had two of the bread-iest sandwiches this week at work. Blah.

    I thought maybe they would be better toasted. Wrong.

    I thought maybe I could scoop some of the bread out and make more of a pocket. It fell apart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah... you know your names are still on the right-hand column, right?

    ReplyDelete