Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Caroline Loses Her Two Fwont Teef

 

THE BEFORES

Love that smile!dec 10 011Jan 11 007

THE DURING

She loses one!!

jan 11 005jan 11 007 

jan 11 010

Dear Tooth Fairy,

Please don’t tak my tooth.

Love, Caroline

jan 11 004 

Gotta say, after she lost the first one and with the remaining front tooth so loose it was flipping around in all directions, the next few days were brutal on us as a family.  Caroline could hardly eat anything and Gary’s and my stomach muscles hurt so bad.

From laughing at her. 

nanny-mcphee-pic-800-75

Oops, sorry, that was Nanny McPhee.  Understandable error.

See?

feb 11 002

 

THE AFTERfeb 11 005      

Back to a beautiful, totally second grade smile!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Now you can sing "All I want for Groundhog's Day are my two front teeth!" ALL DAY LONG!! That will make for a FUN snow day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Among my favorite things are photos of kids with their two front teeth missing, and it's even better when it's my beautiful niece! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is still our cutie patutie! even with no front teeth. Anxious to see you. Burrrrrrr, toooooo much winter.

    ReplyDelete