Monday, February 21, 2011

MusicMonday—Wanda and Jack Collab

Monday is winding down and I just realized it should be a MusicMonday.  I needed a music idea to quickly post and remembered this fun song I recently heard.

I like Jack White (from the recently, as of Feb. 2, broken-up White Stripes, The Raconteurs, and The Dead Weather), and I have to admit I didn’t really know Wanda Jackson, but once I watched this video, I liked her, Ms. Queen of Rockabilly!

Here she is in the 50’s.  Beautiful gal! 

1950s Wanda_Jackson

 

And Jack is just cool. 

Jack White

 

 

Here they are together and tell me if this doesn’t look like a fun room to be in.

6 comments:

  1. Love the white fringe, the coal black hair(s), and Jack's black and white shoes. And the pink and black suits. And their interactions~ like when she ruffles his hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she washed her hands after she touched his hair. Yuck.

    And is she really short or is he really tall??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's your iPhone, dude? Six feet/six twoish. Not her. Him. Plus, I think she's on the short side. I know you will want to disown me, but I probably wouldn't ever warsh my hands if I touched his hair. Yes, it's some drippy black stuff but hey, he's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check her out beside Mr. Tall Conan.
    http://s401.photobucket.com/albums/pp94/theaudiopervjr/?action=view&current=wandajacksonjackwhiteconan2_Segment100-00-02-00-03-32.mp4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm. I watched that entire clip and they never stood up. :S

    (Don't you know I'm busy?? :) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I meant just look at them sitting there. She's got her little self on some footstool, and you can judge the difference by considering his head towers way above her. I looked momentarily for a still shot of them together before I found that clip, which may have been more your preference, but someone else doesn't have all that much time to waste either!
    Yes, said by the one that researches/posts pure silliness right here. Haha.

    ReplyDelete