Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Precious Works of Art

Sam brings home cool kindergarten stuff everyday.  Here are a few recents. 

They celebrated the 100th day of school.  He made this little book, I wish I had 100….

His first page said:   dogs.

His second page said:   cats.

His last page said:   bruthrs.

  feb 11 003   feb 11 005 (2)

Aaawwww.  All holding hands.  Melts a mama’s heart, I tell ya. 

And I wonder if he is the littlest one in the picture.  Aaaawww.  Sorry, (sob, sob) anybody have a Kleenex?  

And then there’s the traditional kindergarten profile…

feb 11 001

I thought maybe it was Sam’s scissors skills that we needed to work on, but upon closer inspection, it was actually the original pencil line that went a little generous in the nose and back skull/hair region, and I don’t think it was Sam that traced his own head shadow.  Crack up!

Then a couple days later, this one came home. 

A self-portrait... 

feb 11 002

I literally laugh at loud every time I glance over to our fridge. 

Got lips? 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you for posting that orange/black profile pic. I've been wanting to see that again for WEEKS! You've made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is tied for my favorite Gogo blog post with the Grant at the doctor story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is great!!! I needed a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite a budding artist!!! Brings to mind a self-portrait of another famous artist, (Van Gogh)!

    ReplyDelete