Sunday, October 23, 2011

Miscellaneous Catch Up

sept 11 007

This is a cereal bowl that contains the sugar/miniscule crumb pieces that remained in the cereal box.  I had asked Grant, “Is the Cinnamon Toast Crunch gone?”  And Mr. Literal said, “No.” and put it right back in the pantry.  And not as a joke either.

With kids having open access to your camera, you never know just what’s gonna be captured.  Downloading the pictures almost always contains a fun surprise, like this.   What is this??

sept 11 008 sept 11 047

Caroline, telling a story.  Maybe about this time she and Sam got into a really bad fight.  Like this.

sept 11 080 sept 11 082 sept 11 083

You can see they’re still getting plenty of mileage out of the old trampoline.

This was me with the camera, btw.  I couldn’t stop taking pics, trying to get a really cool one.  It might help if some day I get a real camera.  Love my simple camera, but you can’t do too much fancy stuff. 

 sept 11 076 sept 11 079 sept 11 091 sept 11 098 

sept 11 097

See flying Sam in the corner?   Wheeee : )                ^^^

Hmm, what else do I have to share?  Well, I snapped this picture below while I was working concessions at Grant’s first school fling, a Friday night event for all the 6th graders.  What makes this funny is as I pulled into a parking spot outside the school as we were about to go in, he says, while wearing a neon green T, “Oh yeah, Mom? I have to wear blue tonight.”

Really, Grant, really?  I quickly assessed my options: 

Go back home. 

Go to Target. 

Go on like nothing was wrong. 

2011-09-09_19.10.08

I went with Option C.

2011-09-09_19.10.08

3 comments:

  1. Whatever do you mean, Diane? Grant totally blends. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must look like a lunatic laughing at my computer screen as I read your blogs...

    ReplyDelete