Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Yea today

First off, I started my day with a new pair of contacts in, so that made it already a special day.  I didn't realize just how much I needed to swap them out until I noticed how great the leaves were looking on the way to the bus stop.  New contacts make the overall day so much brighter.

Then, since today was a free day for me--finally-- I got into town this morning and got a hair cut; the last time was in July so I was def overdue.  And the thing is, it's pretty much the same length as when I went in (so no need to panic, Gar), only now it's shaped up and a far better color, pretty much a match to my natural color all over. Such a relief to get my summer beachy-bleachy highlights covered and the old ends off.  Then I popped into Kohls to do a return, got a Philly at Arby's, and am now about to go mow the pasture which crazily enough makes me really happy. Gotta say, it's a great day!

And btw, everything's cool with us.  I just haven't had a chance to blog and besides that, we are out of bandwidth for the month so that's why the phone post today.  Come this weekend, though, we will be back to fully charged on the home 'puter so I'll post what all's been happening at our house.

2 comments:

  1. Debra wishes that her natural color was this pretty! Miss you all...

    ReplyDelete