Tuesday, July 24, 2012

MusicMonday—On Tuesday Because It’s What’s Been in my Head All Day

I went to bed last night with a song in my head and I thought I was just gonna have to get back up and play it on the iPod so I could get over it.  But no, sleep actually came quickly as it does with me, at least at the start of the night, and that one drifted out and I woke up with a different one in its place.  Probably because our alarm in the morning is the radio going off at 5 am and I heard it first thing.  It’s such a great song, I was glad I was singing it all day today.  Far far better than the one I woke up to yesterday that thoroughly stinks imo, and to top it, I even heard it a second time in the afternoon on a different station.  Today was a much better music day because it was this most perfect tune: 

From 1997, The Colour and the Shape album

[The actual official video is a goofy fun Foo one like they usually are, here’s a link, but I feel like it kinda takes away from the beauty of the song to watch it so that’s why I picked this non-video video.]

No comments:

Post a Comment