Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kids

 

Jack’s Band Parade at Six Flags.  SixFlags Band Trip 022 (2)I gave the band director’s wife my camera to use with the understanding that she would  make sure to take a few shots of Jack for me…

except that she thought Jack was Devin.  Nicely centered but…

SixFlags Band Trip 009 (3)

 

But I did find him in a few other shots.SixFlags Band Trip 012 (2)

SixFlags Band Trip 019 (2)

SixFlags Band Trip 021 (2)

SixFlags Band Trip 026

Jack loves to have his picture taken, you can tell.  Here you can also see the world’s most annoying person with a microphone. 

SixFlags Band Trip 048

I miss my Mr. OrangeSocks 

and Mr. MiniWifeBeater. 

And all their crazy nonsense.

No, not SixFlags. Let's call it "New Bed Arrangement"

 

And this girl for sure.  Today’s her birthday. 

SixFlags Band Trip 044 Here you can see her lovely new room.

She caught a whopper of a fish the other day.  Maybe even a few more since then while she’s been at Grandma and Grandpa’s.

SixFlags Band Trip 056

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

MISS CAROLINE!!

Miss all you kids! 

Love from your mama

2 comments:

  1. Miss you! I'm at Aunt Karen`s right now. Going to swim soon!!! By the way got your phone call. At 2:01 I was at the library watching a puppet show. Me and Sam were laughing hard. It was The Owl and PussyCat!!!

    Love,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for computers and blogs! We're all 300 miles apart today, but now I feel much closer! Thanks for sharing these great pics and the video! Happy Birthday to Caroline!

    ReplyDelete