Monday, June 7, 2010

Music Monday--By Gary

Well, not technically but he did have a major part in it. It’s fairly typical that every night while I am busy scurrying/sweating/slaving in the kitchen to put a decent supper on the table, he calls for me to come in and look at something he’s got pulled up on the computer. I come in and see it and try to show some brief interest for the latest political scenario or weaponry object or Craigslist “deal” he’s showing me. And then I rush off back to my kitchen and get back to my business at hand.

Well, tonight was different. He called me in for this video and I had to watch every stinking second, even if that meant the pork chops were a-burnin because it was something I just couldn’t NOT watch to completion.

Hope you enjoy it like I did!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think it would be half as hilarious if not for the yellow lame-o lame jackets! Gotta love the movement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOLed through the whole thing! It's especially funny from minute 3:45 until the end! Spectacular choreography by the two guitarists near the finish! I wish I could be that uninhibited, although the rest of the world might disagree!

    ReplyDelete