Monday, June 15, 2009

My Birthday Party was Yesterday!

by Caroline Grace Gill

That was not my real birthday. My real birthday is June 17 and today is June 15. Tomorrow is June 16. Then the next day after tomorrow is my real birthday. I think we are going to go to Grandma and Grandpa's (Diane adds: not until June 19).



I got the most candy from the pinata, and one person named Maria, she only got one piece. Then she got a lot. And I got the most candy!

My friends' names that came to my birthday party was Kitti, Caroline B, Maria, she's the one that had one piece, Stella, Katie, and Lydia. And my brothers went to the movie three-ate-er so they wouldn't mess up the party. We chained Scooter up on a leash.

We could decorate our cupcakes. We had coconut, gummy bears, sour octupus, worms, oreos, sprinkles, marshmallows. That's all. We took pictures of our kebobs.







My brothers, when they came home from the movie threeater, they just played with all of my presents that I got. They just played and played and played. They couldn't stop playing. I think they stayed up all night and played with my new toys all night!

Today I am blowing up balloon, I mean a sword! It's a balloon from my party that we didn't use.

My friends got to have goody bags. A ring pop,a hula skirt, bubbles, lotion, and gum. That's all. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Caroline: Oh, what a fun party! It looks like you had so much fun, even though you weren't smiling when you all were sitting on the couch. I love you, and I will see you on the weekend! Love, Aunt Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY, CAROLINE!

    I ♥ you!

    (♥ - one of the many things I've learned from the blog)

    ReplyDelete