Wednesday, June 24, 2009

We went to a Wedding! from two perspectives

By Caroline Grace Gill













Before the wedding, we had a pool party, my pool party!!




And my cousin Mimi came to my Aunt Karen's. And we had a cook out and we had so much fun! And at the cookout, we saw an inch worm. It loved my swimming suit.














I didn't have any floaties at the pool! Ross weared a tuxedo! He was a helper for the wedding. He putted down the rug when the husband came and the wife.


I danced a lot!
It was so fun!











-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------


The Wedding by Grant





It was really hot!! Really long!! That's all I have to say!!







(not really--Blog Mama made him say more)





Grant:

At the reception, I drank part of a Mountain Dew that tasted like 7 Up so then I changed to Coca-Cola and drank two of them.










Then my cousin, Tyler, told me that his record for drinking cans of Coca-Cola was 11, and he puked twice. (not at this wedding)









This is Jack not dancing. He didn't want to dance so he didn't. But then Neoma, one of my relatives, wanted to dance with him. But right whenever he was going to start dancing with her, I asked him where the water fountain was because he knew where it was, and he walked off to show me. I didn't know I was saving him. I didn't mean to.


--Grant






No comments:

Post a Comment