Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Boys’ Room

I know the anticipation has been getting to you all and sorry for the delay.  I promised pictures of the boys room redo and that was awhile ago.  Well, I had to not only get Gary to put up the curtain rod hardware, I had to lug my camera up the stairs so you can understand.  It weighs over 5 ounces.  

And ta-da, here it is….

july 11 039 july 11 040 july 11 041 july 11 043july 11 042 

What set this room redo off was my discovering just how many baby down feathers had accumulated under their beds and in the carpet along the walls, all from their matching comforters.  I knew baby feathers were floating in the air anytime we put the ceiling fan on, but yikes!  Once I realized, I knew I had to get rid of those comforters pronto, poor kids, how could they even breathe?, and replace with new, down-like comforters.  Then that spun off to a new curtain, furniture rearrangement, etc. 

You’d thought from Grant’s reaction, and he reminded me just yesterday he still doesn’t like it, that I’d done something like this:

 bedroom_2ad

Now that might qualify as life-ruining.

But no, it’s still an all-boy room, just a little tidier.  Heaven forbid. 

3 comments:

  1. I love the room and the beds! Remember when those beds were stacked and Ross fell off the top?!?!? HAHA, Ross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete