Monday, October 11, 2010

MusicMonday—Seeking a Thrill

Hi everybody.  I feel like I just haven’t had much interesting to share lately on the ol’ GoGo blog and am sorry to say I don’t feel all that inspired to even post a MusicMonday, but I will try. 

Nothing is really wrong, but I will say, lately, I have been in some kind of strange mood to seek a thrill, for lack of a better word.  And I don’t even know what kind of a thrill, but just some thing in general.  Even something little. Nothing too crazy.  

I just want to try a new food that I find I love.  Or discover a brand new place and find that it is great.  Or stumble onto some new music that I find as fulfilling or exciting as my Chili Peppers or John Frusciante because to be honest, I feel I have about run my limit on them for awhile after such intense focus for the past three-four years. 

So wonderful new food, new place, or new music…where are you? 

I will wait and maybe when I quit looking for something to appear, it will happen. 

In the meantime, I share with you here the random song appearing in my iTunes at this moment as I hit “shuffle.”  It’s…..

Message of Love  by The Pretenders

Like Brigitte Bardot! 

I love ya, I love ya, I love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment