Thursday, October 21, 2010

One Fall Day

oct 10 021 It was time to head out to school one morning and I didn’t know exactly where the kids were.  I found them out here, at the far south edge of our yard.  They had gone to the Leaf Forest, as they called it. 

oct 10 022

I didn’t even know we had a Leaf Forest.

oct 10 024

For someone who has a face as sweet as this, she sure can irk her brother in an instant.  See?

oct 10 027

I think it was just because she put her arm around him.  Still just being sweet.  Maybe Sammy was just extra sensitive that day?  Or maybe she had just pinched him.  Who knows?  Well, besides Sam.

oct 10 030 Now they’re both being sweet.  I can hardly stand it.

 oct 10 034

Sam suggested we take a shadow picture.  We did.

  oct 10 041

One more fun picture and then it’s off to school.

2 comments:

  1. That sad-face Sam pic is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline looks like a little hippie girl with her pig-tails and beads! What are you doing with your leaves? Need help raking - I know you all raked a few of my leaves!!

    ReplyDelete