Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Breakfast for a Teenager Who’s Not Yet Even a Teenager

Jack and his friend figured up the amount of calories in Jack’s breakfast on Saturday.  I was astounded.

1500

Isn’t that what some people make their whole day’s intake?!

This is what you get to have for about 1500 calories. 

omelette2apple bacon eggs   egg toast cereal2milk food_clipart_banana yogurt oj    

Two egg omelet with cheese and stuff, an apple, two pieces of bacon, a fried egg, toast with peanut butter, cereal with milk, a glass of milk, a banana, yogurt, and orange juice.

Wow, all that.cook

And a cook at your service.

And there’s three more gonna-be-teens coming up right behind him.  Cook may hafta get a second job just to feed this crew.

4 comments:

  1. That's quite a feat. He'll have to go to Ronald McDonald sometime and participate in an all-weekend binge with Debra and me! I regularly consume that many calories in one setting there. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking that also , Ross, When I was reading this post! I hope Grandma reads this before she arrives so she will know what she's in for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Ross, I can't find the list of all that you ate that day! Do you have it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a scanned version of it that mom emailed me. Maybe she has the hard copy. ??

    I'll forward it to you.

    ReplyDelete