Tuesday, March 15, 2011

More from Sam at School

I swear this kid brings home something funny everyday.

feb 11 004

On his list of 100 words, take a close look on numbers 1, 2, and 3.

1)  Sam

2) Uel

3) Gill

 

And then this day, his last name? 

march 11 013

I’ve been calling him that now.

Hey, Sam Gim, get in here and get your durn corndog!

This one, however, definitely takes the cake. Maybe equally funny as the classics from three weeks ago, I must say.  He brought this piece home last Friday after they apparently took down their artistic and very reverent February tributes honoring our past Presidents.

march 11 018

I asked for clarification just what his arm/hand was doing and I am sorry to say, Sam confirmed;  it is what you think it is. 

My sincere apologies to you, President Nosepicker Washington.

Not sure what’s up with the eyes and the poor broken nose, but gotta say, George, your cotton ball hair looks just fab!

1 comment:

  1. He has the same nose and lips as Sam's self-portrait. Sooooo funny!

    ReplyDelete